The Ranch Studios is a community of light industrial and fine artists offering creative, affordable, shared and private studio spaces in the Bayview district of San Francisco.
The Ranch community resides in a lovingly customized, aged two-story warehouse having many amenities, and even a few right angles (though we’re not going to tell you where they are). It includes plenty of common space for arts shows and events and lots of creative fodder:
• Full Kitchen with lounge area
• Natural light, skylights
• Large grand room with performance/ gallery area
• Plenty of free street parking right in front
• Loading dock with large roll up door
• Plumbed compressed air
• 24 hr access to the building
• A secret tree-house
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Shared common tools
• 2 Bathrooms
• One sexy forklift
• Big power
• 2nd floor outdoor deck with BBQ (now with 50% less barbed wire!)
Current mediums are always changing but currently include, painting, metal, wood, glass, ceramics, electronics and more.
We are located just two blocks off of the new light rail T line at Van Dyke. There’s a Walgreen’s, supermarket, coffee shop, taqueria, and hardware store located nearby.
1433 Van Dyke Avenue, San Francisco CA, 94124
Please contact us at “studios at megashear.org” for more details or questions regarding renting space at the Ranch. This is workspace only, no live-in space.